Monday 23 February 2009

Cowboy Party

We're planning a cowboy party at our house this weekend. I was inspired by my trip out West a couple of weeks ago. Pete, the youngest, turns 9 this Saturday. So we're getting our cowboy outfits together and planning games and food. I've collected some fun cowboy and horse fabric over the years. I'm using some of it to make kerchiefs and bunting. I'm also going to try to throw together a quick table runner. I'll let you know how it turns out.
If anyone out there has any good ideas about food or games or decorations, I'd love to hear it. If you leave a comment after the post, other people could enjoy your ideas.

Thanks,
Martha

1 comment:

Trudi said...

Cowboys, reminds me of all those John Wayne films! Beans out of a canteen! Did you know the Cooplands bakers on Lincoln High St sell 'Cowboy Pasties'? Both my kids love them!