Friday 6 December 2013

Air Threading Overlocker



 JUKI has just come out with a new air thread overlocker called the MO-1000. I've always been scared away from overlockers because of the threading. Unless the sewing machine guy came home with the machine, there was no way that I was going to be able to get it threaded!

Juki's new air threading overlocker
 This new model practically threads itself!! Although mainly used for sewing clothes or soft furnishings, I've recently used it to finish off the edges of a quilt to get it ready for the binding.

Juki MO-1000 stitches
 These new MO-1000 overlockers have just arrived in the UK. 
If you'd like to give them a try
 ring Laurence at Franklin's 
01206 574758
Trade in the one you have 
that you can't thread
for one that you can 
and get a great discount!

Amazingly easy to thread!

4 comments:

Denise said...

I am thinking of purchasing this machine, and I was wondering if you are still happy with it. It is hard to find information from "real" people because the machine is so new. I would appreciate any information you can provide. Thanks! :)

Alex said...

Some really useful slides here. I've been looking for something like this to help with a research piece I've been working on.
PDO Threads
thread lift
thread face lift
face thread lift
thread lift face
thread lift treatment
thread lift for face
thread lift procedure
non surgical thread face lift
skin threading face lift
neck thread lift
facelift with thread
thread neck lift
threading for face lift
fine thread lifting
thread lift neck
thread nose lift
non surgical facelift threading
thread lift surgery
polydioxanone thread lift
face lifting with threads
facelift by threading
non surgical thread lift
golden thread face lift
face lift thread facelift
nova lift face lift

Hasiba Hanif said...

Thanks for sharing this post and visit my articles Thread Lift in Islamabad

Hasiba Hanif said...

Thanks for sharing this post and visit my articlesThread Lift in Islamabad