Friday 30 April 2010

California Girl

Being an 'east coast girl' I'd never been to California until last spring, when I had a 6 hour layover in the LA airport on my way to a Superior Threads Seminar in St George, Utah. I was so happy to finally make it to the west coast. When I left England it was snowing, but California was warm and sunny,  full of palm trees and friendly people. 

Feedback from the La Mer DVD has just started arriving. The first email came from Pam in, you guessed it, California. Here's what Pam had to say:

I received my dvd yesterday.... and I love my La Mer.... I shall be doing beautiful work I know it..... I have felt that maybe my domestic sewing machine and frame are like maybe 2nd to a long arm machine... but now I can make my quilting sing with the beautiful techniques you have shown me..... thank you so much.
Pam from
Sloughhouse, California

No comments: