Wednesday 21 March 2012

Pinteresting


It's been a very pinteresting day! Before this morning I had no idea what it was. But today I stumbled upon pinterest and decided to find our a bit more. Now I'm hooked!


Pinterest is a virtual 'pinboard'. It's an easy way to organize and share cool things that you find on the web. And then you can see what other people are finding and how they like to arrange the images. I've only just got my toes wet today, so to speak, but I decided to post about it anyway, just to show how easy it is to get going. You'll be able to watch my progress as I begin to get a better idea of how it works.

I love how the pages from this 'book mobile' look like quilted feathers. Here one image perfectly combines two of the great loves of my life; reading and quilting.The pages create such gorgeous feather shapes. It makes me want to re-create the pattern doodled on paper and quilted on my machine quilting frame. I am inspired!

Here's another neat image. What a brilliant thing to do with my button collection! I am definitely going to make this!


One last image. I have to include it because it is iconic. It would be difficult to find a more pinteresting mascot!

No comments: