Wednesday 10 September 2014

September Superior Threads















I'm putting the September Superior Threads order through today. With autumn on the way and the kids back in school and off to University, I'm keen to get quilting again. Superior Threads has many ranges designed especially for machine quilting. You can browse through our website or ring Martha for suggestions. Today I'm going to chat about FANTASTICO one of my favourite threads.

There are new variegated colour combinations in the Fantastico range. Use the American site as a shop window and email me your orders. 

Fantastico is my new favourite thread. It's a break-through thread that doesn't break! Fantastico has tensile strength which means that it has a bit of give in it. You can read more about it on the Stateside site. Fantastico is designed to cope with the high speed sewing of industrial and long arm machines.  I love how it runs through my JUKI TL98P at 1500 stitches per minute. It works great on the higher speed long arms like the Avante (1800 spm) and the new JUKI long arm (2200 spm). It's a gorgeous light reflecting thread. I'm very excited about all the new variegated colour combinations. And it's great value for money at £12.95 for a 2,000 yd cross-wound cone.

Fantastico. Strong. Beautiful and Affordable. 

No comments: