|my schoolhouse quilt on the SuperQuilter frame|
|Martha at the 2004 Festival of Quilts|
The SuperQuilter was my very first machine quilting frame.
My mom gave it to me for a Christmas present in 2002 and I began selling them here in the UK in the summer of 2003.
So when I found the old box of spare parts I felt all nostalgic remembering quilting my schoolhouse quilt
and the early shows at the Festival of Quilts and little Emily machine quilting her first stack and wack Daisiez Quilt!
|little Emily machine quilting her first quilt!and Emily's first try quilting her Daizez quilt.|
|SQ carriages top and bottom|
- Top carriages £10 each (2 available)
- Bottom carriages £10 each (3 available)
|SQ right hand side arms|
- 3 ratchet end side pieces £5 each (2 sold 1 remaining)
- 3 non-ratchet end side pieces £5.00 each
|6 replacement wheels for the carriages|
- 4 carriage wheels £5.00
|replacement levers for the side arms|
- 5 ratchet engagers complete with screw fixings £1.00 each (4 sold 1 available)
|set of 3 extension bars for the fabric bars|
- set of 3 extension bars for changing 6 foot to 8 foot bars £5.00 (1 set available)
|upright side standing pieces|
- side piece uprights including non ratchet end side arms £25 each (1 sold 2 available) This is probably the easiest part to break and well worth a spare!
|3 ratchet end pieces, 3 non ratchet end pieces and 6 pins|
- bag containing 3 ratchet end pieces, 3 non-ratchet end pieces and 6 pins £5.00 (2 sold 2 available)
|4 black knobs|
- black knobs £1.00 each (4 sold zero available)
Prices do not include shipping. If you like any of these give me a call:
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When they're gone